Wednesday, March 10, 2010

22 weeks with Pictures


22 weeks


How Far Along? 22 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? Too scared to look

Maternity Clothes? Absolutely a must- the girls are taking over!

Sleep? Get up a few times to use the bathroom and my left hip gets sore, but they say to sleep more on your left side- so that is what I am doing

Best Moment of the Week? Stuart has been feeling Ayla quite a bit and she is a scooter! I love feeling her. She moves all the time and it is wonderful!!!

Movement? Yes and I LOVE IT!!!

Food Craving? What do I not want to eat?

Food Aversions? Nope


Morning sickness? None


Gender? IT’S A GIRL! Ayla Faith Creamer


Labor Signs? Hopefully not for 18 more weeks


Belly Button? In- for now but I think it will pop out soon

What I miss? NOTHING

What I'm looking forward to? Really getting started on Ayla’s room- getting the chair rail, mixing the paint colors, etc


Weekly Wisdom? Don’t tell your hubby when you buy more baby girl clothes!

Milestones? Everyday is a milestone!


At our last doctor appointment, Ayla was measuring about 9 days ahead. So we will see at our appointment next week if she is still measuring bigger. I will keep you posted!

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Love love love seeing you with that adorable preggy belly!!! Let me know when you are headed up my way!

shauna said...

You look great Sarah, can't believe that you are 22 weeks!

Sarah said...

Lookin' good!! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Dana said...

Looking good there little momma :D !!!! Isn't it amazing to feel our little ones move! God is awesome!!!! Happy 22 weeks!!!

Haley said...

So exciting, very cute pic!!! Love these posts! They give me hope!!!!!

Amy Prikazsky said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! Love the picture! I know you will cherish those growing belly shots later in life:) So special!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

The Whites said...

You look great!! Glad everything is going well. :-)

Amy said...

You have a glow to you and I love it.. You look great!! Keep up the good work. I can't believe your almost half way done.. lol XOXO

Maria Pope said...

You look fabulous...just glowing! Ayla is going to be one lucky baby to be welcomed into your family!

Unknown said...

You look so cute... love seeing the preggo pics! I was most excited when we started on Bryson's nursery. It made everything so real!!! Can't wait to see those nursery pictures.