It's me again Margaret......
The doctor called this morning and told us that we would need to come in today for the transfer. As Sarah previously posted, we were supposed to be a Day 5 transfer. But the level at which the cells were dividing slowed a bit, so we went in today. Dr. Moutos put in two embryos, a 10 cell in excellent/good condition and an 8 cell in good condition. Since we ended up being a day 3 transfer we were eligible to have him implant 3, but the next best was a 6 cell in good conditon so we opted to let it continue to grow with the others in hopes that we will have some left to freeze. (We will know more about those on Monday.)
We will go back for the pregnancy test on the 12th. Sarah is worried that these next 11 days will drag on and on. Either way, the journey continues.
She is on bed rest for the next 48 hours. She will give a more thorough update on Monday.
God Bless you all.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
yay for the transfer! i'll be thinking of you. take it easy and think good thoughts. yes the next 11 days will drag on and on, but it's all for a good cause!!!!
I just wanted to let you know that you all are in my prayers. (I found you through Krysta).
Just got caught up on my blog-reading! 19 eggs!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I had that with 2 ovaries! I think I had 10 make it through. So glad the implant is over! What a blessing! That part was VERY emotional for me. (maybe because my bladder was so full and I had to go to the bathroom! ha ha!) Anyways, congrats! The next week and a half will go by fast! Stay busy! Praying for ya!
Post a Comment