Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not Exactly What I Wanted to Hear!

Well, I just got the call from the doctors office and out of the remaining 10 embroys- none made it to the freeze. I was so sure that when they called Monday and said that 2 were almost there and the other 8 were still going, I thought that just maybe we would at lest have those 2 to freeze. I am trying to stay positive...but it is really hard right now. I am trying not to think that if it doesn't work- then we will have to do this whole (WHOLE) process over again- shots, birth control pills, more shots, everything all over again. That is a little upsetting. But...

I know that God is in control of this situation and He knows what He is doing. I just have to trust Him and His perfect plan. I just feel pretty discouraged right now and am still praying super hard for a miracle! Please keep us in your prayers!

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Praying for you Sarah...you should visit http://kellyskornerblog.blogspot.com and have her include you on her prayer list. She is creating a list of women longing to become mothers and sharing it with a TON of prayer warriors :)

Keep the faith!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I was devastated with that news too. But you need to focus on the embryo's you do have. I'm praying for you daily!

Mrs. Pierce said...

i know exactly how you feel!!! i was for sure that if none made it to freeze, then that was a sign none would implant. well look at me now!! keep you chin up, don't give up hope yet :)

Mary Kate said...

praying for you Sarah!! Stay positive!

Nicole said...

I will be praying for you!! I found your blog from Kelly's Prayer blog.