I was so pumped today! I went to Russellville with my mom to run errands. My blogger friend-
Susan was going to Russellville today for choir auditions with her school kiddos. We kept texting back and forth and I asked her where she was going to eat lunch. She thought Stoby's would be a good place and I said, "Absolutely, because that is where my mom and I were eating"! How cool is that? So, I finally met one of my fellow bloggers! We had been talking about meeting somewhere someday...and I met her for the first time toda! It was awesome!
Here we are...excuse me and my fat sweatshirt- or maybe its my fat body! Ha ha- wait-not ha ha. I have noticed that since I have started all these fertility drugs and treatment...I have put on about 20 lbs in the process of about 6 months! Not cool! And...I always have my camera with me and today I did not. So we had to take this picture with my phone! At least it turned out...but I think it made me add on about 20 more pounds! Ha ha!
4 comments:
I think you both look beautiful!!!
SUSAN!!!! I have been hoping Susan would post some time soon...I was starting to worry about her...so glad she met with you today :0) Praying for BOTH of you ladies!!
Awww.... I am so glad you guys got to meet! She texted me and said she got to meet you, and was so excited!
Ya'll are cute! And you aren't alone.....the meds (and stress) did the same thing to me. So much fun!
Post a Comment