Monday, October 5, 2009

Depth of Mercy

I love this song by Selah! It is exactly where I am at this point. I just want to know what is left for me? I need to know that His blessings are there...I know they are...I want to see them.

Depth of mercy, can there be
Mercy still reserved for me?
Can my God His wrath forbear,
Me, the chief of sinners, spare?

Heaven find me on my knees
Hear my soul?s impassioned plea
Depth of mercy can there be
Mercy still reserved for me

Now incline me to repent,
Let me now my sins lament,
Deeply my revolt deplore,
Weep, believe, and sin no more.

Heaven find me on my knees
Hear my souls impassioned plea
Depth of mercy can there be
Mercy still reserved for me

Heaven find me on my knees
Hear my souls impassioned plea
Depth of mercy can there be
Mercy still reserved
Mercy still reserved
Mercy still reserved for me

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Sarah! I am so sorry you are hurting and I am praying for you. Keep holding on to Jesus.

Lisa said...

Sarah--

I wanted to let you know that I have been following your story for the past few monthes and have been praying for you. I think I found you through Lianna!

I wanted to let you know that I am doing a giveaway and I think you should check it out if you would like.

Lisa :)

Lianna Knight said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Great song! Thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

It is more than brutal to endure other people's pregnancy announcements. I'm sorry you've had so many. You are not a bad person for the thoughts you're having. I had them about everyone in my life who got pregnant while I was struggling to survive each day. You are not alone. And this journey sucks. Plain and simple, sucks! Thinking of you always.