Wednesday, May 4, 2011

44 Weeks

Sorry I was late in posting this. Wednesday was a busy day. Thursday I was out all day and went to see "Les Miserables"! Love that Broadway show! So, here is Wednesday's picture and update!

Ayla, you are such a ball full of energy! You are everywhere and into everything. Right now I am watching you eat your watermelon for the first time. You are enjoying making a HUGE mess by playing with it. You are also enjoying feeding it to Spanky and Scrappy. I'm sure they are enjoying it too! That is something you love to do. Anytime it is time to eat, breakfast, lunch, snack etc...you love to share and give some to the boys. The only problem is when you are wanting to share just a little and Spanky ends of taking it all. You then will scream at him and look at me and scream. Sometimes you cry when you are really mad but you just like to let us know you are not happy about it.

You really enjoy making noises. You will "moo" when we say cow. You try to "bark" when we say dog, and you "squeak" when we say cat. It is sooo funny! I think you like the cow the best. Sometimes you "mooooo" and then it goes right into "mama". I hope you are not associating me with a cow. That would not be nice! You also like to growl at us. Daddy will growl at you first and then you do it back!
You talk and jabber all the time. You can now say "Mama, Dada, Bubba, Grandad- which does sound close to "dada", but there is a difference in how you say them. I really think you are knowing the difference of how you say them.

You like to wave "hi" and "bye-bye"!

You clap when you do something good or when we say "Yay".

When we ask you where we are...you can find us. Where is "mama"? Then you look at me. Dada, Spanky, Scrappy, Grammie and Grandad. You can also locate the tree. I don't know...you seem to have this fascination with trees.
Here is your cute booty!You are loving the whole self feed thing. I think you are about to quit eating baby food. All you want to do is eat people food and have things you can feed to yourself. You also really like to share things with the boys! Ha! They are loving this!!!

When we tell you "No", no matter what it is that you are doing...you look at us and then spit. At first we thought you were just doing this with your food when you spit and we tell you no, etc...but I think you associate "no" with spitting! Not cool Ayla! We are going to have to work on this.

Mommy was reading you the book "No David" and you were just sitting there ready for me to read the book. As soon as I said "No"...you looked up at me and spit. I have a feeling this could get interesting real soon!

Your birthday is in 2 months! Mommy is hard at working planning, buying, etc. I am sooo excited to plan out and decorate for your 1st birthday! It will be such a memorable experience!

Last but not least...I had received a comment from an anonymous person telling me that I take too many pictures and that it is stupid to do weekly and monthly updates. That no one cares how many weeks etc. So...anonymous- I really could care less if you think I take too many pictures! I don't take them for you!!! I take them for myself, my family, my friends and for my daughter. I am documenting her life and I will continue to do so as I please. So, if you do not like reading my weekly updates or if you think I take too many pictures...then you are free to not look at them or read my blog.

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

LOL at your comment! You go girl! Take those pictures...I LOVE seeing that adorable baby girl that you prayed to have for so long! What a doll! Bring on the pictures!

trish said...

You can NEVER take too many pictures. I don't understand why people take the time to comment on other blogs with negative remarks?!

Jill M. said...

SERIOUSLY??? Someone stooped that low with that type of comment? I see they had no guts to post their name though. I don't get it, if they don't like your updates, then just don't read them, duh! OMG, they would really hate my blog, lol! Well I for one enjoy your updates and photos, so keep on! I too document everything for my family and especially for Tyler to read someday.

Betty Woody said...

Sarah...Although we don't know who "anonymous" is, it is apparent this is a mean spirited person and if they don't have the courage to put their name with their hateful comments, then I would strongly advise you to make them as insignificant as they made themself! Those of us who read your blog do so to get weekly updates on the beautiful Miss Ayla and we would miss watching her grow up before our eyes through the weekly posts and photos if they weren't there. This is a 21st century version of a baby book...a journal Ayla will treasure forever. Why someone would write such a tacky thing to a young mother is beyond me. Why are they even reading yoru blog if they aren't interested in seeing Ayla? See the comment for what it is....a tacky remark from an even tackier person.

Betty Woody said...

it's a BLOG ABOUT A BABY!!!! What exactly does this person expect to see when he/she looks at it?????

Amber said...

I personally love the updates! They change so much the first year.

I just hate those anonymous comments! We got a few nasty ones a couple months ago. boo!

Robin said...

Well, the only thing I will say is that I am totally jealous of all the pictures because seriously, you dress that goregous miracle so cutely!!! And she still will wear a bow. Jealous, jealous, jealous. XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that you can never take enough pictures and to that person that sent you that they must not have a child of their own or hate pictures.

Happy 44 weeks-shes so sweet!

Anonymous said...

There can never be too many Ayla pictures! She is such a dollbaby and I always enjoy seeing her grow..I don't have a blog, but I've been a reader from when you found out you were pregnant :) My own little baby girl (9 months old) looks a lot like Ayla and I definitely think they are two of the sweetest little girls I have ever seen :) Just wanted to say that so many enjoy watching your little girl grow! God bless you all!

~Hannah