
Ok, so I normally wouldn't do this but, I just can't resist this face!
As you know...Ayla has started poutying! It is absolutely adorable and super hard to resist.
There is a contest going on that I entered this picture in. It is on the website capturearkansas.com
First of all, if you have never been to this site, you must check it out. There are amazing pictures on there. It is available for anyone to register and look around at photos.
I am telling you all of this so if you want, and I know you do...haha
You can go to the website capturearkansas.com and register. It is completely free and you won't get emails from them all the time or anything of that sort. But you go on to the website and register. Once you register you click on the word tab search and search for Pouty face. You will see the picture and you can click on it. Once you do, you can dig it and then you can click on the heart and love it, and then you can send me a sweet message under the picture telling me who you are! Yay!
Won't this be fun?
I normally wouldn't do this but I really think she needs to win this "Oh Baby" challenge. I mean, can you imagine what kind of pouty face we will see if she doesn't win! Ha Ha
Thanks so much and Happy Monday!














1 comment:
Ok that face is TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment