Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday Dinner and a Doctor Appointment

Last night, my family and I went to Benihana's to eat for my birthday! It was fabulous! I had steak and chicken with fried rice! YUMMY!!! Here are a few pics from the evening!
Stuart and I getting ready to eat- or maybe already ate some!

Natalie playing with her chopsticks!

My mom and her best friend Julie
We had a great time. We got home from Little Rock about 10ish. Stu and I got home and went to bed...Early to rise this morning at 5:30. We left the house at 6:00 to make it to Little Rock for my appt. at 7:30.
We got in and had the ultrasound and labwork done. Dr. Moutos said my ovary looks great...not swollen and lots of follices already. They checked my Estradol level and it looked great too! So, we are starting the stims on Saturday. Once we start those..it will go fast. I am soooooo ready!
I will go back to LR on Tuesday for labs to see how I am reacting to the stims. Hopefully I will get many follicles and many fertile eggs!
We are praying for our new year miracle! We know this year will have many wonderful things in store for us! God is good!
Happy New Year!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you too! It's crazy that we are on the same exact schedule. My appt went well today too and I will start stims on Saturday too. I'm definitely feeling a little different than I did last time. Not as excited and anxious since I know what to expect. Which will be good I guess!

amy (metz) walker said...

So excited you are seeing great progress and praying that this time next year you are holding a little one in your arms!