My friend, Robin, tagged me for this award the other day- when I was feeling a little down and blue, so this made my day! Thanks Robin!
Okay, so here are the rules:
1. When given the award, you write about seven things that you love.
2. Pass the award to seven bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the award and post it on your sideboard.)
There are some things that many people know that I am thankful for...God, family, friends, etc.. Then there are other things most people know but maybe some of you don't, so here it goes!
1. YELLOW – I love this color. This has been my favorite color for such a long time. One, I think I look good in it, and the other- it just makes me feel so happy when I am wearing it. I really love wearing yellow!
2. Taco Bell- I know...some of you might think this is disgusting, but I truly love Taco Bell. I could seriously eat it everynight for supper. I might be 500 lbs, but boy does it taste good!
3. Photography- I love to take pictures. Any types of pictures. I need to make more time for photography- I just seem to always find other things to do instead of take pictures. I do love it though- it is very relaxing and I love looking back at old photos and photos from my grandparents etc!
4. Chewing Gum- Okay, so I have figured out that I can chew so much sugarless gum, I think I might actually make it have sugar in it by chewing so much. I probably chew at least 2-3 packs for more a day. It keeps me from eating and I love to eat. Eating + Fertility medicine = Festively Plump Sarah! Stuart asked me the other day how much I think we spend on gum a month? I don't even want to try and figure that one out! Too much- but would he rather me be plump or happy? My point exactly!
5. Playing board games- I would love to start a board game night to have weekly or maybe monthy- only problem is- Stuart and I are the only ones without children. Yeah I know...but seriously..all of our friends here where we live have kids- or are expecting kids. Most have kids and can't get babysitters, etc. So, here we are- the childless couple that only has each other! I'm used to it!
6. High heels – I love high heels. I think they are just so cute and sexy. Problem is, I don't like wearing cute clothes to wear high heels with. I live in a small, rinky dink town, all farmland etc. So, dressing up and wearing heels, I look like a doofus. But, if I lived in New York or something, then I would wear them more. Truth is...I'm just a tomboy!
7. This blog- this blog has helped me more than you can know. I have met so many amazing people who love and support me and whom have never met me. I love and support them just as much. I am truly so blessed to have started a blog- thanks to my friend Amber, who's friend Mary Kate had a blog and she wanted me to start reading it b/c it deals with their struggles with infertility and IVF. Since then, I started my own and it has truly been such an outlet for me! I love it and I love it when you post notes for me. Let's me know you like reading it too and that you are reading it. Even if you don't want to read- you can still comment :-)
Okay, my tags...everyone, join in. There are so many to tag! I picked more than seven- I make my own rules! ha ha
I could keep going but I am getting tired of typing! Love you all and thanks so much for the SWEET and HONEST comments from the last post!














6 comments:
I love Taco Bell and gum, too!!! In fact, we had Taco Bell for dinner last night, and I buy at least 3 packs of gum every time I am at the grocery store! Board games are fun, too, except my husband doesn't like to play them.
you are so sweet sarah! i am glad my blog inspired you to blog yourself! keep it up...i love reading your blog!!!
Thanks for the award, Sarah! That made my day. I have enjoyed recently discovering you and your blog.
BTW, I'm a gum addict, too. I love buying those portable cups of gum I can put in my car, etc. No time wasted opening a ton of wrappers every day!
So fun! I love learning random things about people. :) I, too, have a serious gum addiction. We buy it in bulk at Sam's Club - it looks like we're stocking a convenience store or something. Thanks for the tag - I'll look forward to playing along!
That made me laugh SO hard about all the chewing gum!! HA! Too funny!
Thanks for the award sweet friend! I will post about it tonight!
Love and hugs,
kendra
YEAH!!! thanks for tagging me...I'll post about my 7 loves this week :)
I rolled over your Taco Bell addiction...my hubby LOVES that place too. I am a REAL mexican food girl, but he would eat TB every single night if I let hime :)
Post a Comment