Friday, October 30, 2009

As Time Draws Near

Well...as time is drawing nearer for the beta, I just have so many mixed emotions. First and foremost, one minute I believe I am pregnant...the next, I don't think I am...the next minute I am smiling, the next minute, I am crying. I just don't know and I am terrified to find out! I will be quite honest. Like I said before, one minute I am at peace with finding out the outcome but then the next minute...I jsut want to curl up in a ball and scream. I don't know if I am or if I am not. I have not poas. I am trying VERY hard not to do that. So far, I have been successful with not doing it. There are again minutes that I am sick at my stomach and sweating because I think I"m going to do it, and then I back out.

I don't know how I will handle not being pregnant. After this last cycle worked, only to have a chemical pregnancy, I just worry about how I will truly handle more devastation. I just don't know. All I can do is trust Him and know that regardless of the outcome, He loves me and that I will get through this.

I will not give up. If I am not...we will not stop trying to have children. That I know for sure and I am at peace with that. I still truly know in my heart that I will have my own children. I just don't know when it will happen. I AM PRAYING IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

STILL PRAYING and BELIEVING and HOLDING ON TIGHTLY!!!

29 comments:

Whitney said...

Right here with ya sister!! We can do this! Praying hard for the both of us. love ya

Sandra Millsap said...

Same here!!! Praying for both of you!!! And you'll be proud to know - I have not poas either! ROFL!

Hang in there girls...

Love, love, love ya!

Heather said...

Sarah sweetheart, i too am praying for your babies!!!!! You are pregnant!!!!!

Kendra said...

I am praying too!!

Jen said...

Praying for you too...and don't POAS!! :) ::hugs::

Lindsay said...

I have been quietly following your journey for a couple of months, and I am praying with you! I pray that Satan will leave you alone and make you doubt. You will be blessed for your unwavering faith!

Heather said...

Praying for you...

Sarah said...

Hang in there, Sarah! You WILL get through this...

Laura said...

I'm praying for you! I pray that you have a high beta number...and if not, I pray that God surround you with peace and wisdom and understanding. God bless!

Jenna said...

Praying, praying, praying!

WaitingandHoping said...

Keep believing Sarah! It will happen! Hope you find out super awesome news Monday!

Kelly’s Korner said...

Praying for your Sarah

Lori said...

Keep that attitude, even as hard as it is! I am still praying and believing with everything in me!!

Melissa said...

Praying for you as well Sarah!! We never know how we will get through these things, but God will carry you through no matter what the outcome is.

Jill M. said...

Praying right along with you. Hoping for that beautiful phone call that says "Sarah, you are pregnant!!!". What did you end up transferring? Hugs

Love Being A Nonny said...

Hope you can hold off from POAS. Praying.

Amber said...

Praying for you:)

Courtney said...

Good Luck! I got pregnant off a FET, so I am a firm believer! I'm praying for you!

Courtney said...

Good Luck! I got pregnant off a FET, so I am a firm believer! I'm praying for you!

Elizabeth said...

I just read your entry!! I will pray so hard for you and that your body will accept those precious eggs. When will you find out??? Okay what is poas???

Paxton said...

One of my doctors once said to my husband and I "I know we can work with what we have and that one day we can make you pregnant. I just don't know when or how that will be right now." That was of great comfort to me in my dark times. I would just remind myself "One day I WILL get pregnant SOMEHOW."

Approaching your Beta I pray you will get a wonderful result. And if not I pray you will be peaceful in the knowledge that like my doctor said to me, you WILL be a mum one day and while we don't know when or how, the fact you are made for motherhood we DO know.

I have everything crossed for you! And don't POAS they are evil!!! hehe

Andrea said...

Lots of prayers for you! P.S. Your mom cracks me up!

shauna said...

Praying for you Sarah!

Maria Pope said...

I know you don't know me, but I teach at SCE and have been following you since I started my journey with infertility. You are truly an amazing woman and quite an inspiration. I'm so impressed with your strength and devotion to God. My prayers are with you and your life is in God's hands. Stay strong.

Lindsey B said...

Praying for you honey! I so hope this is it for you!

Amy said...

I'm praying that your beta comes back positive. Thanks for always checking on me and leave me sweet comments on my blog..

XOXO

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Praying, praying, praying!!


Can't wait to hear the POSITIVE news!!!!

Lisa said...

Please know that I am praying for you!

Lisa :)

The Dorns said...

Oh I just knew it. Iprayed for the day you transferred and I just felt now is the time. I know you have had some hard times in the past but you have to believe in positive thinking. It really affects the way your body reacts. Now that one of those babies is sticking keep your uterus warm by drinking warm liquids, soups etc. Dont eat any ice cream or ice in your drinks. You can drink cold things just pass on the ice. My fertility accupuncturist told me to follow that and I got pregnant ad have a baby boy now.