Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crazy Pumpkins and FET's

I figured it was time to break out the pumpkin Halloween stands for the front porch. I've been waiting to buy the pumpkins until closer to Halloween because I didn't want them to rot or anything. The only problem with the pumpkins...they are a little small on the stands. They didn't have anything a little bigger except the huge pumpkins...which would have looked really funny on these pumpkin stands! So without further ado...here is Lovely Lisa and Punk Peter!
On the infertility front...things are going alright. We are gearing up for our frozen cycle which will be underway very soon. I am really trying not to stress too much about it. I know our success rates are lower with a frozen cycle, but I am hoping since the embryos are blasts...that hopefully they will be the ones!!! I then worry about if they are from the same group as the last ones...and I became pregnant but it was a chemical pregnancy...would these be like that too?

You know...I would give anything for this time to be the time. I would love to be able to be pregnant with Susan at the same time. I would love for us to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas and any other times together pregnant. I would love to share that...but I know there is a great possibility that won't happen. I know there is that chance that I will have to spend more holidays not pregnant...but all I can do is HOPE, PRAY, AND TRUST!

Dear Lord, Let it be!!!!

11 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am praying that all your dreams will come true...love your pumpkins

Jill M. said...

Cute pumpkins! Don't rule out those FETs, one thing you have on your side is your body will be free of stim hormones that can adversely affect implantation. Praying that this FET is the answer to your prayers!

Lianna Knight said...

I agree...LET IT BE!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Praying that it WILL be :) Prayer is such a vitally important part of this process. I pray that you will be filled with peace. I know my journey of infertility is nothing compared to what you have been through - but I do understand your emotions. God, let it be!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

praying that this is it for you!

ps: those pumpkins are ADORABLE and those stands!! WOW--i've never seen them before but I LOVE them.

Robin said...

Yea for pumpkins and for snowbabies!!! We are praying every day that this will BE!

Paxton said...

Hi Sarah, don't stress about the embryos being from the same "group" it doesn't mean you will have a chemical pregnancy. We had two blast embryos from our cycle. The first one was transferred and became my son. The second was transferred and was my miscarriage. It's the luck of the draw the same as natural conception. I hope this cycle will bring your miracle baby. All the best!

Amber said...

Those pumpkins are so cute!! Good luck with your FET!

Andrea said...

I LOVE the pumpkins. Wish you were here to help me with the one I have to do for our class for the fall carnival. I don't know if you have any idea how many people draw from your strenght, but I know there are lots including me.I hope you are also finding God's strenght ever present in your life. Loves!!!

Lindsey B said...

Sarah - I haven't commented before but we cycled together for my first IVF - which ended in miscarriage too. Your posts have gotten my through some of my darkest days!

I will be doing another fresh cycle in Nov/ Dec and have started a blog! I am excited to pray for your during your upcoming FET.

WaitingandHoping said...

Those pumpkins are adorable!