Monday, June 21, 2010

37 weeks 1 day


Wow! We are sooo close! I am ready for our appointment on Thursday! I wish it was today!
Here I am at 37 weeks!!!

I am feeling good. Just large and heavy! I have been having some weird sharp pains around the side of my belly button! Don't know what those are!

Please continue to pray for Stuart, Ayla and I. We can't wait to meet her!

5 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

My daughter had those sharp pains at her navel too. There is some kind of nerve there I think they said! This too shall pass. I know you are getting so excited. Can't wait to hear/see!!

Jenna said...

Yay Sarah!! You look great! Ayla will be here in no time!

Jill M. said...

You're glowing!!! Looks like we're in the same boat, waiting for that the little one to make their appearance. So exciting!

Ashley said...

You look great!!! I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little one;)

Mrs. Pierce said...

how exciting! you look so beautiful pregnant. wouldn't it be funny if she was born on my baby's birthday saturday? i can't believe he is already going to be ONE!