Thursday, December 30, 2010

6 Months Old

I can't believe Ayla has been with us for half a year! That is absolutely crazy! Time has flown so quickly. I do think it needs to slow down a bit.

Ayla you are such a funny girl. You have really come into your personality. I must say you are going to be quite the "diva". A good diva that is...not like the ones on the "Toddlers and Tiara's" show. That is absurd!

You love to scoot around on the floor. You are doing really well at holding yourself up with your hands and rolling around. Pretty soon you will be crawling. Spanky and Scrappy better get ready.

You are very long. 3-6 month clothes fit you in the top but the bottoms are too short. You are growing so fast. When we went to the doctor the other day for you cold, you weighed 17lbs even. He said you are right on track and look great. We will go back this week for your 6 month check-up. I can't wait to see how long you are too!

You love to kick and swim when you are on your tummy. You are just getting a leg workout, which is good because you have little chunky legs. I absolutely LOVE them!!!

You loved looking at your cake. You started out thinking about it... And then you just had to touch itThen you had to look at mommy and make sure it was okay...Check out those cute little thigh rolls!And then you decided it looked so yummy you wanted to try it...except you totally missed your mouth! HaHappy 6 months Princess Ayla!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Pierce said...

she is too cute! she seems like she is a happy baby these days, just think--6 more months and it will be her first birthday! i still can't believe my little boy is here, much less already a year and half old!