Ayla had her hands full with her other food, so she couldn't pick up her blueberries and eat them. So, since she couldn't pick them up, she decided to just suck them up!
I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. Before having Ayla I was a Kindergarten teacher. I absolutely love teaching but after our struggle with infertility and finally conceiving our miracle baby through our 5th IVF, I decided I wanted to stay home and take care of my daughter. I am a Christian, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.
I am a 30 year old high school basketball coach. I enjoy any sport and love being active. I really enjoy reading, playing with my baby girl, playing with her furry brothers and being with my wife. God has blessed us beyond measure!
I am a miracle frozen embryo. My mommy and daddy tried for 3 years to have me and they went through 5 IVF's. I was their last frozen embryo. I am a spunky, amazingly smart and happy toddler. I love to tell you exactly what is on my mind. I would live outside if my parents would let me. I take in everything and am truly blessed. I love my furry brothers Spanky & Scrappy and can get on their nerves most days.
Since our mom and dad had this new baby...things are a little different. I (Spanky) am 8 years old and my mommy thinks it's funny to put sissy's bows on my head. Scrappy is 5 and he bugs me sometimes. He likes to steal sissy's toys. I think it's funny because he gets in trouble and then I get to laugh at him. I thought I wouldn't like having a sister but I have to admit...I love her!
1 comment:
Too funny!!!
Post a Comment