Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crazy Girl


Ayla is such a maniac! She goes 24/7. She is into this and that and this and that. Today I was in her closet trying to put up hairbows and accessories. She always spots her shoes and she will reach up to them and say "Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh". I am so proud that she is already putting together her sounds. She will do the same for her paci...she will say "pah, pah, pah, pah".

Anyway...back on track here...she was reaching for her shoes. I gave her some little pink ones and she sat down and started to try to put them on. I sat down with her and she handed them to me and lifted her foot. I put them on and then she got up and went on her merry way. All she wanted was to wear her shoes. She didn't have any clothes on so this is my precious child in her diaper and her pink shoes! Yes...we are from Arkansas!


Ayla has also figured out how to climb in the hood of her car. We just think she is already learning how to check the oil and make sure it is safe to drive. One day Stuart and I were in the kitchen and Ayla was in the playroom. We heard a squeal and when we went in to see what she was doing...this is how we found her!

3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

I just LOVE that little face....precious face :)

Cady said...

I love the pics of her in her diaper and shoes! My daughter, Lucy, does the same thing. She HAS to wear her shoes 24/7, even when she's sleeping. So funny!

Erin said...

nothing cuter than a baby in diaper, of course with shoes :) And the car . . . do you just want to eat her cuteness by the spoonful by the day?