Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting to Get Discouraged

I guess now you could say that the reality is starting to set in that there is a chance I am not pregnant. Of course I know it is really a 50% chance I am and a 50% chance I am not. Kinda like a True of False! I am hoping and praying to God it will be on the true side. I started thinking...what if I am not...what will I do? I honestly don't know. I got this email today in a bible verse my mom's friend Ginger sends out. How fitting for this week!
_________________________________________________________________

You know Paul and Silas had to be in pain but instead of allowing that pain to control them they gave themselves to worshiping God by praying and singing to Him. Every word they said in prayer and song reflected the joy and peace God was giving them despite their ordeal.

Just like Paul and Silas, I want to express faith in God by turning to Him when I find myself in difficult situations. Insead of feeling hopeless and fearful in those difficult times, I want to voice my praise to the Lord. Only He can give me peace and joy during those times. I want to show others through my words and actions that I have a close relationship with Jesus and have His joy in my life. Just as Luke mention the other prisoners were listening I know other people are watching and listening to our testimony too. We just never know how God will use our testimony. We can be sure that He is using it when we are focused on Him.
_________________________________________________________________
I know God has a plan for Stuart and I. I know that no matter what, I will continue to praise Him and glorify Him. He is in control and what He has in store for us is more than we could possibly know or understand! Please continue to pray for us as this journey gets a little tougher.
This week I hope goes by quickly and we will know very soon! Praying for a positive result!

4 comments:

Haley said...

hi sarah- i saw your blog and just wanted you to know that I will say a prayer for you. we are just beginning our journey at AR Fertility with Dr. Batres due to right tube loss from ectopic. Good luck to you and your husband. I look forward to seeing your updates!

Kendra said...

Oh Sarah...I am praying for a positive result too!! May God bless you with patience as you trust in Him.
I watched "Facing the Giants" last weekend and there was one part that stood out to me SO loudly- the Bible says "Do Not Fear" over 365 times!!!
I am praying for you!!!!!

The Clark Clan! said...

I recently found your blog and just wanted you to know I am praying for you. I sooooo want you to be pregnant. I can only imagine how your heart yearns for that.
Praying and waiting with you!

Lianna Knight said...

Phillippians 4:6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Praying for you...