Monday, June 15, 2009

Greetings from Texas

Today was the day to leave for Dallas. Started the early morning waking up at 4:45 am!!! I got ready, loaded the car, well actually Stuart loaded the car and then I had to tell my baby boys bye! I hate having to tell them bye. Spanky is such a mommy's boy that he will be lost without mommy. Scrappy loves his daddy so he will be just fine. I cried when I left them...they are my babies and I will miss them sooo much. Oh yes, and Stuart too but I will see him soon. Although Stuart said when he got home that Scrappy kept looking at the door and going to the door waiting on me. I know...so sad!! Here is your morning sunrise shot.Now here is me in the car- check out the luggage behind me. 2 bags and a carry-on...I mean, come on...here for almost 2 weeks!These are our sad faces b/c I am leaving.When I got to the airport...oh yeah...no luggage check...needles and meds got through without a second look! See this fruit tart? YUMMY!!! We ate at La Madeline's for lunch when I got here. I love that place and these fruit tarts are the best ever!!!!!!!!!After we got home and the kids and I took a nap, we played and I gave Natalie some cute nails. They are stick-ons and she feels so much like a princess!!! Too precious!
Well, I go to the doc tomorrow for bloodwork so we can know what to do with the
meds and what to adjust. Please pray for wonderful, healthy mature eggs to grow! Praying desperately that this will be the last time and we will get a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby or babies from this blessing. It truly is a blessing that we have the money and the time to go through this whole cycle again...with the travelling involved and such. God is the true giver and I pray this time He gives us His miracle!!!
Love and Hugs!!!

11 comments:

Joanna J. said...

Love the nails! Little girls are so much fun. I'm praying that everything goes great today at the doc. God is good to provide this opportunity for another try at IVF. Blessings!

Jenna said...

Praying for you! You have the best luck with airport security!

Kami said...

Thinking of you and praying for you during your journey. Good luck honey!!

kami

Melissa said...

Sarah I am saying a special pray for you throughout the next month daily. My God Bless you with a baby! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

It is so scary that the TSA people have not once looked at your needles!! I wonder if there are like druggie people on the planes that get through too?? Scary. Anyhow...this new opportunity is such a blessing. I am praying for you, for GREAT quality follicles, and that this time will be successful! Hugs!

Lianna Knight said...

This is so wonderful Sarah! I could not be happier for you. And you are SO right...God is definitely blessing you with all these miracles and I KNOW your time is coming soon!

Mike Wilkins said...

I hope everything goes well for the two of you. It was great to meet yall. I hope we can get together sometime soon.

Mrs. Pierce said...

we are all praying for you, and good luck with your next couple of weeks!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

I happened upon your blog from Kami's - I am starting IVF in the fall...I will be praying for you during in this next journey. Thank you for sharing your story!!

Kendra said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Praying for your journey!!!