For Mother's Day, my mom bought me this CD and I have tried to figure out how to add a sample of the music on here since then... but I can't...however, I went to the website and I have the link where you can go listen to samples.
YOU MUST DO THIS IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH INFERTILITY TREATMENTS- or even if you haven't! This is absolutely the funniest musical ever! Now, be aware...in some of the songs they use the word "sperm" and those other infertility words that most people would laugh about or cringe when they hear...but us- nope, we just say them naturally in conversation now!
Anyway..this musical is called "Infertility- The Musical That's Hard to Conceive"

This is the
LINK and please go to it and listen to the sample songs! You will absolutely laugh your head off b/c it is everything you have been through! Now, like I said...you must have a WEIRD sense of humor I think to enjoy this...and I am a little weird- so it is perfect!!! Thanks mom! I love it!!!
5 comments:
Oh, my goodness that was hilarious!
I was just catching up on your recent posts. I'm so happy to hear that you'll be starting your next round with the new clinic on Wednesday - HOORAY for new beginnings!
LOVE.it!
Funny how we just get so used to using those personal, technical terms...
:)
That was hilarious!! I esp. loved the Infertility Love Song!!
Ha ha! That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment