I never thought my life could be, anything but catastropheBut suddenly I begin to see, a bit of good luck for me
'Cause I wanna golden ticket
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye
This is what I want...the IVF Golden Ticket!!!!! Wouldn't that be wonderful? I am praying so hard that this is God's will and that it works this time. I just don't know what I will do if it does not. Here are the reports from today's appointment.
1st IVF- 1406.7
2nd IVF- 1450.6
Today- 589
They are so much lower to me...but I know they know what they are doing. He wanted to go much, much slower to result in better eggs. Right now my follicles are measuring around 10ish to 12ish. My nurse said that is exactly where he wants me at this point with my numbers. So...here's to the miracle cycle!!!!!!!! Please keep praying for great egg quality. I have my good moments when I feel confident, and then I have my bad moments where I am so worried and cry and fret. I know that this is God's will and I am hoping, praying and believing that at the end of this journey, we will have God's precious miracle(s) in our arms and will never cease to thank Him!!!!!














9 comments:
Everything sounds great! I will be hoping, praying, and believing right along with you!
Keep the FAITH!!! I am SO looking forward to the day when you CHANGE that header to read...BLESSED in the Promised Land...and it WILL be soon!
Praying for your Sarah!
Your E2 looks great!! This sounds about the same as my last cycle. Praying that this will be IT for you!
Prayed for you this morning, Sarah! Thanks for keeping us all updated.
Your e2 looks so much better this cycle! Out of my 4 IVFs, the best cycle I had was the one where they finally kept my e2 under control. Best of luck to you!
Sarah, I am praying for you!! I hope that this time is your Golden Ticket! (hugs)
Slow and steady girlie, slow and steady! You're in my thoughts. :)
Praying for the 3rd time charm!
Praying and hoping for you too!!! It will happen, all in God's timing for you!
Post a Comment