Thursday, July 16, 2009

Interesting Story

Things here in the home front are going okay. I have my moments. Sometimes I am fine...sometimes I am not. Sometimes I laugh...sometimes I cry! It's just a moment by moment thing. But...I do have a neat story that happened to me and my mom today.

I had an eye doctor appointment today and my mom went with me to get me out of the house and have some girly time. We went by Lowes b/c I have been wanting to get a few little cactus plants to put in a pot for decoration. I picked out 4 I liked, but I needed one more to make it even- wait that didn't make sense...I wanted 4 on the side and one in the middle. I found the one I really loved and wanted to put it in the middle. Mom found one and said she kinda liked this other one. I told her..."No, I really like this one"- So I got it!

I got home and started putting my cacti in the bowl. I took them one by one out of their plastic things and put them in the bowl. The biggest one I got was for the middle. It was the one I really liked. I looked at the little sticker on the side of the plant and this is what it said "Maternity Plant"! How amazing is that? I just got goosebumps and called my mom! I was like "Is this God telling me something?" I was so excited and just felt on cloud nine. I know it could be a coincidence but I just don't know...

Here is a picture of my "Maternity Plant" and the other cacti! It is also called the "Mother of Millions"- the reason is b/c it forms tiny plantlets that fall to the ground, root, and grow as new plants- therefore growing millions!The "Maternity Plant" or also called "Mother of Millions" is the plant in the middle! How neat huh?

5 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

i am praying for good news for you....

Robin said...

How fun! We're praying for you every day, Sweetie!!!

Kelli said...

HOW COOL! I love those little tokens of love from God! Can't wait to hear about your appt. on Monday! Praying for spectacular news!

WaitingandHoping said...

That story is SO encouraging Sarah! Praying for ya! Love ya!

Callygirl said...

Sarah, how in the world could you be worrying when God is showing all this to you? By the way, I'm the one who has been writing the anonymous comments for the last two posts.