Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doctor Appointment/Baseline

So, today I went in for my 1st ultrasound and bloodwork test after starting the Lupron. I had to be at the doctors office at 8:00am. Let me tell you, getting up at 5:30 this morning was a little rough. But we left around 6:30 and got there at like 8:05. We (my mom and I) went in to the docs and got called back within 5-10 minutes. My mom was like "I don't know if I can go in there with you". I said "You're my mother, I'm sure it's fine." Then as we were walking back there, she showed me her phone and said out loud "its on vibrate". I said- "Mother, its fine". She is sooo funny! I just love her.

The doctor appointment went GREAT!!! The doctor said my ovary looked awesome. No cysts on the ovary and there were many, many follicles growing. He said that I should have absolutely no problem getting enough eggs from this ovary. He figures that I will get as many eggs from this one ovary as I would with two. So that is encouraging! My uterine lining looks great and is thin as it should be. My hormone levels and bloodwork was perfect... So, I am ready to start the stimulatory drugs on Saturday.

They are lowering my dosage since I am already producing many folliles- so instead of 4 vials of Bravelle, I am only taking 3. Not much of a lower dosage but that is still good news! I will go back to the doc on Tues for more bloodwork! Yippie :-) More needles- I am beginning to wish I was a nurse! Not really!

I am sooooo excited and pumped. I am ready to start the meds. Then I will be taking 2 shots in the belly every night but it will be worth it! I'm ready! Keep praying that everything goes smoothly and perfectly. Pray that the stimulatory meds will not work too fast or too slow- that God's timing is perfect- as always!

Thank you so much and I will keep you posted.
Love you all!

No comments: