These are my kindergarten kiddos last year about in September. This is when I taught up in Bentonville at Cooper Elementary- I sure miss my kiddos and the staff! Love you guys!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Time For Some Fun Stuff
I thought today I would put some pictures up here so you can see more about me and my life.
These are my kindergarten kiddos last year about in September. This is when I taught up in Bentonville at Cooper Elementary- I sure miss my kiddos and the staff! Love you guys!

These are my kindergarten kiddos last year about in September. This is when I taught up in Bentonville at Cooper Elementary- I sure miss my kiddos and the staff! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
looks like a beautiful family!! and fur babies too! you start shots on tuesday right? it will go by quick.
Hey Sarah. Wow--teaching kindergarten! Are you currently teaching still? How many years did you teach? I teach elementary music and high school choir and I don't think I could have the same group of kids (esp. kindergarten) all day long! It takes a special kind of person! I love my kindergarten kids, but am always glad to take them back after their 40 minute music time! :)
I wanted to let you know that I experienced the same thing you did with the spotting while on the BCP. We were on a Caribbean cruise and it stressed me out so much because I couldn't figure out why I was doing that. I spotted for over two weeks and in to the Lupron shots. They told me it was completely normal---just annoying!
Post a Comment