Today wasn't as nerve wrecking! I had been having allergy problems all day. Sneezing, sniffing, runny nose, stopped up nose, eyes watering, etc. I was a little afraid to look down to give myself the shot. Mainly because my eyes kept watering so badly and I was a little afraid I would drip so nose goblins on my tummy!
But...everything went fine. These shots aren't bad at all. I am thinking though that I might have to order another tube of Lupron. This tube is small and even though I am only giving 10 units, it seems that I will run out way before I need to. Maybe not- I might not be good at estimating. Today is my last day on BCPs. So...I should start my period a few days later. Debbie my nurse said if I start over the weekend, just call first thing Monday to schedule my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork! So yeah! Then I will take Lupron for another week before I start my stimulating medication. Iwill be mixing 4 vials of Bravelle- 1 vial of Menapur and Sodium Chloride! Yikes, that is a lot of redistribution!
This weekend we are going to Harrison to see Stuart's parents. It is his dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Bill! This will be our last trip for a while until we get all finished with this first cycle of IVF. I am just praying soooo hard that it will work the first time!
Hope you have a fabulous day! Enjoy this beautiful weather!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
yay for day 2! good luck with AF, I hope mine doesn't come, but i get the feeling it will regardless. keeping our fingers crossed still though....
I remember looking at the Lupron bottle and thinking I wouldn't have enough too. I did have to order another bottle, but it was because I had to take it an extra week because my lining wasn't thinning out quick enough. I didn't mind the Lupron shots either...pretty easy. It's amazing how expensive these meds are! Wow! Which pharmacy are you using? I used Schraft's (Walgreens).
Sorry you are struggling with allergies....I battle those myself, but since it has turned cool, mine have eased up.
Post a Comment