Up again early this morning for my ritual trip to Little Rock. Mom and I just talk and sing the whole way there. I love going with my mom. We always have a blast.
My appointment went great. Dr. Moutos measured some of the follicles growing on the ovary. They look great. They are not big enough yet but aren't supposed to be big enough yet- so that means they are growing perfectly...not too fast and not too slow! My hormone levels are going up and that is great! I will be returning Saturday for another ultrasound and more blood work. Today when the girl drew my blood, she used a bigger needle that before and after she pulled it out...I bled like a stuck hog. My arm just kept pouring out blood. The cotton/gauze thing she used was already covered in blood and when she removed it to put on a band-aid, it kept bleeding. I just put some pressure on it and it was fine-no damage!
Dr. Moutos said as of now, the egg retrieval will probably be on Tuesday, October 28th. Which if that is the case and they put the embroys back in 3 days later- that would be Halloween! Maybe something crazy would happen like triplets!!!!! That would be fun! I would love it but I am not sure everyone else would- grandparents, etc. :-)
I'm so excited that everything is going so well. I am just keeping the faith and knowing God will provide. I find myself profusely praising Him for His mercy, His grace, His care, His guidance, and His wisdom. I am trying to be a joyful woman- regardless of the problems I face. Because of God's grace we can be strong even when suffering and pain weakens us. I will leave you with this last thought.
James 1: 2-4 "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Great verse! Glad to hear everything is going well. I have you on my list and pray for you everyday. You've got a great attitude. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your cycle.
i'm glad everything is going good! that sucks you have to drive so far for your doc, but it will be worth it!!
Post a Comment